Thread: Guess What?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 02:29 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

pick a name, you have been so kind to me in this, thanks for being patient, at first i thought that i was just so confusing on this issue until maybe i should not post, but that's what i've always done. i know that if i want change, i have to make a change so i decided that i had to keep tring if i wanted to get better and i do and i know that i am, however little.

about the kid being out of school, they already are, my gd is in summer school, i don't know yet, but my sil really does do good with the kid and so does my d normally. the kids called today but they were okay so far, they are with my d at her nail shop, waiting for my sil to pick them up.

i will help if i HAVE and only then, they know that so until my sil lets me know that there is that kind of a need then i guess they are handling it.

i trust my mil to contact me if necessary and not just to be asking. like i said, somethings they are gonna have to figure out for themselves. i am not on standby and will not live my life on standby, but i am here if need be.

thanks for caring

so does this make sense