Thread: Guess What?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 01:21 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

okay thanks

the time that they called saying that they were hungrey and was looking for their mom, they were at a family's members house (which is fine), but i don't know if they just wanted for her to come get them. this is the reason for my saying that it was hard for me to keep them cause she does not come back when she say.
this is kind of a norm for her anyway. but to me, the fact that she might not come back as promised is not acceptable to me. so i don't keep them as much as try to encourage the others not to as much. she has to be responsible for her own kids, i had to do that with them.

true, the area is a drug area now but haven't always been and they grew up in a neighboring area and went to school with a lot of those people. the area is much worse now and a lot of those kids are now adults and still live there.

the police station has moved into the complex and patrol very often, but still this is no place for m d let alone the kids.

its no more unsafe for the h, but i was concern about her causing a scene with him if he came looking for them which could have made a bad situation worse, so i suggested that he did not go cause i was not sure of his or her reactions toward each other. after all, she had been gone a couple of days.

i talked to my sil and made it clear that he needed help to call and then we would have to figure out what to do next.

we still don't know for sure whats going on and i had not thought about this going to the doctor to get pills stuff. thanks for reminding me.

yesterday even though she acted irrational, and i could not understand why she was destined to go to the emergency room even though the paremedics did not see a need, the kids seemed okay and i talked to them about calling me too if they needed me. my sil has always done very well when it comes to taking care of the kids and now he may understand a little more after our talk. he's more aware now i am sure.

today i do feel better and i pray they don't expect for me to get worked up concerning my d on a daily basis. her junk is her junk as long as she don't pull the kids into it.

god, i hope this make sense