View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 05:06 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

update

thank you morning glory

yes you did read the post this way

i did finally get to see my gk amd ,d. my gut feel is that she is using something but as you know, first she has to admit that she has a problem before i can or anybody can even try to help or before she will seek help.

i made sure that the kids were ok, they play awhile and she went to the hospital, complaining about some illness that didn't make much sense to me or the h. she has diabetes i think and i don't know what yesterday was about, anyway, she called her h to pick her up from the hospital and i got to talk a little more to him,

not that it mattered, she tried to blame her husband for her behavior lately and then while he was around, she sound like she was trying to blame me, the way she was raised. if it was the husband, why would she call him to pick her up and then go on back home with him. that don't sound like danger to me.

she talked the paremedics into take her to the hospital when all of her signs were ok.
saying she had took some old penisilin, something about her potassium being low and how she could not sleep. told me that she needed to sleep for 3 days. anyway, nothing that she was saying or doing still makes no sense and you can't make sense out of nonsense.

the kids looked fine to me and i talked to my gd and made sure that she would call me if she needed me. i think for now, i have done all that i could, anything else, i will have to cross that bridge if or when i get there.

i am tring so hard to make sense in writing these post, please bare with me, i can't start holding this junk inside anymore, for fear that nobody will understand. that feels just as bad as the issue itself. somehow i have to find a way to talk about it.

thank you again

she is still irrational and acting out of the norm but they took the children with them and that was fine. with all the rumors going around,i needed to make sure that the kids were ok, for my preace.

in talking to my sil, all i could do was to offer help with the kids if he needed me and i tried to explain the desease concept of addiction and what addicts do and what about it that he could do, which is not very much.

then i made all of the suggestions that you all have suggested to me and let him know that if he needed me that i would do what i could. i talked to him this morning and my d did go home last night and he went on to work this morning.

i have been through this enough to know that there is nothing that i can do, nothing much that i want to do. the kids are my major concern and i pray that my sil will seek out info and i offered alanon,na anon, and do the best that he can to stay out of trouble in tring to fix this. he can't fix her problem and neither can i, she has to work on her own problem.