Old 06-15-2006, 10:12 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Change4life

Tim and Barbara thank you so much for the offer, i am right now in a bad state of mind because I made bad decisions as far as my using is concerned and my thinking is stinkin thinking at its best. I am trying my best to stay in today so that I can clean out my brain and hopefully I will be thinking more clearly later on or tomorrow. I know most on SR are thinking to themselves thatI should be jumping on the offer. But honestly I dont think I am ready, the addicted part of me is fighting and at the moment seems to be winning. Now that I did dope again yesteday i have another demon to fight down. I used to love it and should have never taken it again, case now I wish I had more. BIG MISTAKE. I just keep getting moore and more confused and digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole. I really am an idiot. Right now all I am thinking about is how much releif I felt yesterday, and I am wanting to do it again. Getting clean is not at the top of my list today. I guess I am still thinking about it or i wouldnt be here on SR.