View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 04:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lotustea

new here- any advice?

I am glad to have found this site today and read all your encouraging words. I dont know if I am in the right forum here or not- I am worried about my boyfriend and I but have not told anyone. We have been smoking crack for between one and 3 nights a week- from about 9 or 10 pm till 5 or 6 am then I sleep all day pretty much. I can do without it- I did a residency out of town for 4 months and didnt miss it a bit. He cant seem to do without it.We have promised eachother lots of times that we wouldnt do it anymore but we do anyway. If its in the house I do it- if not I don't- and he is my only connection with smoking it. I am pretty isolated here and broke-- we live in a small town in the middle of Mexico and gossip travels as fast as you say something and I am a private person so I dont really want to go to a meeting here but I am feeling very alone and scared that I eventually will get in to the drugs deeply too- or maybe I am already?. As it is I have a hard time working. I just dont know what to do- ask him to leave? Sleep in a seperate room? No matter what we agree on doing when we promise to have clean days and get on with things we never make it to them. We have been together 6 years- the past 2 have been involving crack. Maybe this is long enough