Old 06-09-2006, 02:07 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Sapphire

Missus ~ that was absolutely hilarious!!!

For me I can pinpoint it down exactly. My AH spends all his sober hours trying to "rope the moon" for me, he wants to make me happy and I could ask for anything and get it. He is the best looking man I have ever been with and when I left my first husband my self esteem was so shot that to have this "god" love me was unbelieveable to me. I have spent my whole life wondering why ANYONE would love me. These days I have gotten beyond that and for me the good times we have together are still outweighing the bad.

For each of us it is a matter of how much are WE willing to put up with?? I think we all get to that point of when we just say "I have had enough, and I deserve better than this" That is the day we stand on our own two feet and decide to either walk out the door or make other changes.

I personally can't stand my husband when he is drunk. He grates on my nerves and I try to avoid him the best I can. I usually laugh at him and when he falls asleep on the toilet, I leave him there. The hardest part for me is the emotional rollercoaster of loving/hating him and never knowing where the line is and how to feel.