View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 07:09 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
JuniorNA
Paused

Nice answers guys. You're all the best.

Here are my recent activities throughout the week, could be at any given time.

1. Mind Numbing video games (as the previous poster said, lol). I try to devote some of my time to PS2. It loves me, so I must show it love as well
About 10 hours a week.
2. guitar - I'm horrible, but getting better. Been about 6 months, and I've been getting decent with tab reading (about 2 hours a week).

3. Golf - 1 time a week (atleast). I shoot in the mid 80s. Although I try to take off of work more, I'm averaging about 1.5 rounds a week.

4. Computers (i'm a computer geek, but a cool computer geek). Always downloading new stuff, and learning about new electronics.

5. Movies, Movies, Movies, Movies, I've seen about 75% of movies created in the last 100 years. LOL. And of course, Spinal Tap is still on my top 5 list.

6. Not big on books, read a few here and there by King. but I dont find it as redeeming as a movie does. Probably as I get older, I'll be able to relax and read a book.

7. Exercise, try to do that at least 2-3 times a week. (need to jump that up a little bit).

8. Just bought an R/C Helicopters, RC Heli's are the hardest things in the world to fly, 10x harder than any R/C airplane. That will give me something to learn and think about, and mod, and upgrade...etc.

9. My dog.

Thanks for all the thoughts. Sometimes I get into these routines so much, that all the current list of hobbies just feels like normal life and not a hobby...which is why I get in these moods and want to start something completely new, that challenging as well, and of course, rewarding.