View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 09:34 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Pick-a-name

Originally Posted by deettah
Yep and your right about that too, but I wouldn't be able to sleep on no action. I have left it as it is now. He sent me a text on my cell "I'm getting sooo jacked." I did not respond. I guess in a way I hope that he does get pulled over. He would lose his job and so on and so forth but as we are learning even that may not be his bottom. As far as it goes know, whatever will be will be. Sigh*

OMG........I am sorry ,but I read this and laughed. Not at you, your AH, your situation,etc.........because I just for a brief second saw "it".....

Here we are worrying about him,etc.,etc, (translate that MY addiction) and there he is doing the EXACT thing A's do.....in a compact little way..drinks, tries to sweet-talk you into being OK with it, when that doesn't work he rages at you then makes it "your fault";then runs away from you and from taking any responsibility for his actions by drinking some more and on top of that "shows you" by calling you to tell you he is drinking some more !!! hahahaha WHY/how can I possibly think my AH has so much "power" over me when he pulls these same tricks? (Because we care and we are responsible people that don't like to see innocent others harmed). Maybe your AH thinks (hopes) you will storm down there and "save him from himself now that he has given up"...blah,blah,blah. No wonder they are always "stressed"!! all that energy for all that drama.

Sorry you are living with this; I do not mean to make light of this. I know how upsetting it can be but seeing it in someone else helps me "SEE" it when I can't when I am caught-up in all the emotional "stuff" in my own family.

Hugs and prayers to you.

p.s. After I posted this, is saw the continuation of the evening. Glad he is safe and off the streets (in jail) and unable to disturb you anymore tonight. Hope you can get some rest. Sorry you had the turmoil.