Old 06-02-2006, 11:29 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
graci

well thank you all for your responses, I talked to my bf this morning and he says that he will be headed home today, I am not sure whether or not to believe him, he went to his connections house this morning after checking out of his hotel but stated that he was only gonna smoke pot, and that the leftover ice that he had he was going to sell, because he didnt want to flush it, I dont believe a word he says, but I do know that he has only just enough money for gas for the 10 hour drive home. he said he slept about 10 hours last night, and that should be a good thing im guessing, in that if he was able to sleep, he hadnt been smoking it that day, am I wrong to assume this? I havent heard from him since he left his hotel 2 1/2 hours ago, so I dont know if he smoked any today or not, he refuses to admit he is addicted to it and that the amount he is doing is manageable, which is denial i know, any advice on how to approach him if he ever does get home? So far I have just told him that I loved him and that as long as he can be straight and not bring that stuff into my house he is welcome here. I also know that both his pipes were smashed. Please pray for our situation, my greatest fear is that he will not stop and end up living out of his car in arkansas with no money to get himself home, or he will end up dead or in jail. Im so scared, and at this point I am taking things one hour at a time, because the longer I dont hear from him the more fearful I get. Thanku all