Old 06-02-2006, 04:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by BigSis
This is incredible dangerous for addicts because the TOLERANCE that allowed them to use heavily before is gone. OD's do happen during relapse for this reason. Since he is out of money & dope, today he is probably ok and safe. For that I am sure you are both grateful.
ICE OMG, that came around sometime during the years of 2002 and 2004. I am not sure when it came around for sure, but did find out in 2004 April 16 to be exact that this drug was around.

I was one month and 3 days away from having two years at the time. I decided that to go back out after that much of abstinence. The situation of that relapse was the same that took me out this year on Valentines day (almost to the tee). Anyway I remember going to my connect after two years and said that I wanted a ball. He went and got it for me, and as I was dumping it into my spoon, HE SAID "Vic, what the hell are you doing?" I said you know me! and he said yeah but you don't know this dope. I had only dumped in not even a half a gram, usually I could handle over a gram blast of crank. Well I put in 30 and got back 70. I put back 20, and I proceeded to do the 50. I remember about 30 into it everything started to get blurry. I don't remember too much after that.

He told me that he said "Vic, Vic are you OK!?!???" He said my reply was, If seeing 3 of you is OK then I am doing wonderful. I guess that I sat there for an hour unable to function, droll coming out of my mouth. The reason that I shared that is from what BigSis said that my tolerance from 2 years before was gone, obviously.

I also agree that since he is out of money and dope that he might be OK today. I guess it all depends on what he is still willing to do, in order to get his dope. All of us have done things to get our next fix, let's just pray that he stays clean for today.

Love Vic