View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 05:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
megamysterioso
One brief hour...

Angry Hades- Pure Hades

These last few days have been hellish. AH is getting uglier and uglier as the days go by and my move out date approaches. I'll spare you every detail, but put it this way, I've heard the following spew out of his mouth...

"When you sign the divorce papers, I'll say a prayer for your soul b/c no lie I've ever told you will equal the lie you told to God."

"I'm a 'loser' that has no idea of the real world and what it takes 'to survive'." This coming from a raging A who has such a grip on the "real world" right?????

"I always go running to Mommy and Daddy."

Oh yeah, and the booze free thing???? NOT! Yesterday was a run out of pot day, so yep-- he walked to the store and got beer. To think I actually thought that maybe this was "IT" for him. Yeah right.

He got on the phone w/all of his "friends" telling them about his "first drink" and how his whole attitude about is has changed. *rolls eyes* He referred to his recent arrest as "it ain't nothin'". He also said that "he refuses to surround himself w/people that allow that kind of stuff to happen to him." WHAT??????????? WHAT???????? He then capped it off by stating, "I'm a victim of my environment." :uzi2:

What a miserable soul he is and I'm so happy that I'm getting out of here soon. This morning he storms off for work telling me to have all my $hit out of HIS room by the time he gets home. I have furniture in there that he KNOWS is too heavy for me to lift!!! I'm really beginning to kick myself for not searching harder for ANY craphole apt. I could find so that I could have been out of here TODAY!!! I really don't know if it will be possible for us to last the duration here. I may have to rent a room or something if things get too bad. I do well at tuning him out and not dancing with him, but now that he's drinking again and given his proven propensity towards violence, I WILL NOT STICK AROUND if things get out of control.

Say a prayer for me that this maniac will not blow his top and go off the deep end.