Thread: new to this
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 07:54 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
missnovember28

Hi Dan, I To Started On Pain Pills Or Whatever Kind Of Pills I Could Have Gotten My Hands On But Of Course They Didn't Work Anymore So I Went On To Heroin What A Big Mistake. Thank God You Stopped At The Pills Give Yourself A Pat On The Back For Being Clean For 3 Weeks. I Have 22 Days I Just Got Out Of Detox On The 1st Of May They Had Me On Suboxone It Really Is A Great Pill.i Took It Before I Went To Detox You Know When I Thought I Was Going To Detox Myself Keep Taking The Suboxone It Helps And It Will Block Any Type Of Opiate You Try To Put Into Your Body.so Keep That In Mind When You Feel Like Using Just Think Its Going To Be A Waste Of Money Because You Wont Get High The Suboxone Will Block It.you Should Be Happy That You Got Suboxone I Know Here In Pa There Is A Waiting List For It Thats Why I Went And Got The Naltroxone Implant I Have To Pay 600.00 Every 3 Months Ya Expensive But Ya Know What Its Keeping Me Clean And I Would Have Spent That 600.00 Booting Heroin So Its Really A Small Price To Pay Its Keeping My Ass Alive! Good Luck And If You Need Someone To Talk To Im Here.