View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 02:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
gelfling
Searching and tripping

I saw that advertised the other day.

I saw something else on tv several months ago...I don't remember if it was just a news blurb on Entertainment or where, but a family gave a young girl a party for her ba mitzah and the Eagles performed to the tune of over 1M and other artists were there.

Something like this totally and completely blows my mind. Can you imagine what their lives would be like if they had to live on 50k a year? That wouldn't cover the cost of their beauty treatments for the year.

At times, I wish I had excess money. Like maybe 40-50 bucks. And even imagine what it would be like to win the power ball or mega millions. And always, the first thought that comes to mind is setting up college funds for the great nieces and nephews first. Making sure they have the opportunity to get an education. Then I think of all the charities I would give to and wild life habitats I would help support. Can't forget AIDS research and others. Move to a different country. And on and on.

For me, I would pay off all our debts and our sons college debt. Yeah, I know that's a no-no. Maybe a little plastic surgery. Raise the titanics? Liposuction? Definitely a face and eyelid lift. Than hire someone to take care of me while recovering.

A decent vehicle for hubby. One that is guaranteed to work and that you don't have to drive with fingers crossed.

Talk about rattling on...