View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 05:52 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
highlight

Daydream,

Thanks for your input. I am not here on this forum to bash my BF or put him on trial, I happen to love him. I was here to get some expert advice. You are right, he can sponsor anyone he desires. I just needed to know if there were some kind of NA rules relating to Male/Female sponsorship - It just didn't seem right for this to take place in the privacy of a man's home. We live in an area where there are many public places to meet and there are multiple womes only groups where meetings are held every day of the week. There is way more to it daydream - other pieces (of evidence) that if I shared, you would say differently.

All the other red flags are my own issues with this relationship. And to answer your question, no I do not eavesdrop. He shared with me the information but never details.
Again daydream, the issue is not that he has taken on female sponsees - like I said earlier I have always been supportive, it is all the circumstances around it. Yes, he is 12 years in recovery but certainly not clean for the entire time and will alwys take one day at a time.