Thread: Grateful!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 11:31 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
angelgirl
You're never alone!!

2stop...

You amaze me.. I smile at your posts. You are so warm, and generous, and kind,
and caring when ever you post to anyone. I was reading your graditude list. I can't even tell you what brought me to it. I don't normally read these, but I believe the big man upstairs is talking to me about it.. I think he directed me here, for some reason..

..As I have come to understand though...he was hurt more
than I could bear to believe about my addiction years...........the suicide attempts....the days of paranoia and hate and rage....and sickness.while he kept on working........kept on doing the next right thing.kept telling me zI coudl make it........he was threatened at first by my recovery process
I now drive........I leave the house.....I am trying to build a career and contribute financially..........I voice my opinions......I stand up for myself.I don't pop a pill and retreat.................
he has been scared I would leave him.........he lives in great physical pain....and ha shis own emotional issues also......it isn't all about mE......
I believe this is why I was directed here.. I do. This really hit home for me.
My marriage was SO terrible, for so long. But it is simply amazing what love, respect,
caring, and SUPPORT can do for a marriage. God can restore marriages. I do believe that. Mine is so much better today.

I needed to learn to stop blaming my husband for everything that ever went wrong in
our life. That was HUGE, just realizing that I was doing that. I know that's not what you wrote about, but that was a huge part of my problem,..

But what you did write, I do relate to very much. I hurt my husband so much.
It's amazing that he stuck through all I put him, and my family through.

Today I love him more than I ever thought possible. We may have our moments,
but it is still better than it ever was..

Thanks for writing what you did. I have ALOT to be grateful for. You reminded me that.

You are such a great girl..

Many prayers to you Tammy,,
Love,
Becky