Thread: Journey of Hope
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 02:59 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Rusty Zipper

hope... how ya taday??? been watch'n your posts.... 15 days, wow!!! more " Hope "for hope.... can relate... way early recovery was brutal... the "Rat" "addiction"... was mess'n w/my head/body bad... it wanted me back... the i'm a pile'o chitz... look what you have done to yourself, to others, your loved ones...the Rat wouldn't shut up....... meets / reaching out help'd lots.......doing things, takeing care of my beat up body.... i took lots of vitamins, excercized... oh, bruth'a, was that a number feel'n like crap... but i knew i had to start change'n... started to Eat... 5-6 sometimes li'l bits a day... no fats, junk... as time moved on,all of these things were slowly starting to make the Rat go away..... when i seriously started recovery, and the Rat knew it... the f'k'r moved on to go bother someone else... ohoh, dont let me misslead you... the Rat might be gone for today...but The Band of Gypsys are hang'n around ** head messer's}... the rat used to live in their caravan.... i've fumigated the caravan for now... i start being sloppy, make'n a mess of things again... the Rat will come back.... hope, one more thing... please be carefull w/anti's........the Rat loves um.... and before anyone beats me up... i'm just saying be careful, simple as that... i have seen the results first hand ... death! ...........hope, YOU CAN DO IT........ all good wishes, and of course, teach only love................... Pattee