Old 04-27-2006, 09:47 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
CodeMaster

Originally Posted by Cynay
*laughs* Gelfling you are such a KICK.... got to love ya.

Code... so good to hear from you and SO glad things are going well.... I remember when we started this journey together, truely amazing how much growth there is....

WAY too much growth to do something so petty, you know that. Compassion for her hon... pray for her and wish for her all that you enjoy. Recovery does not make us better then anyone, it should make us humble and compassionate. If she is in the same place or close to where she was you are only rubbing her nose in it.

Your bigger then that.
I cant ever forget the start of our journey together, that was really quite something... I remember everyone who was there when we both came in quite lost, but you held yourself together really well while I wasnt nearly as strong.

Thanks for helping me decide, sometimes I kind of know what is right, but somehow I confuse myself and justify wrong. I am glad to know I always have this place to ask any deep question I have no matter how personal it maybe. At least I can always get help on trying to go the right way as much as possible.

I may try the letter thing... I have a letter from her, after a few days she started rehab, of her telling me how much I'm her world and how grateful she was I went through hell and back with her. Sometimes I dont even know why but I keep that letter around, sometimes I think it helps me remember that maybe I was a good person, a sane person, and my views of me actually trying to help her all these years were me really helping her, instead of my confusing of self blame for everything wrong that happened. I know I am not perfect, I did a lot of wrong, but one thing I remind myself is I tried to help with great perseverance, all the way until she letted go. That was a life changer.

Thanks all, I know everyone has so many struggles always, but everyone of you posts, you always sound like your living quite a beautiful and strong life. I hope that is the case, and loves always.