Old 04-27-2006, 03:33 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
sunshinebluesky

ok..here i sit...with the foot just a jumpin...tap tap tappin...how do i want to respond to this??
reason being,cause i have thought at times,that MY obsessive compulsive disorder (never officially recognized,but im sure i have a degree of it,as do my sons ) has seemed to flare up alot in the past year and a half since my ex. and when it flares,i STILL want to say/do these types of things. i wonder when it will stop,and if its only gonna stop when i truly get happy in all areas of my life. but code,just answered that.
ive been able to control these damn urges well in recent months,and in the past few days made a conscious decision to realize that the hurts i felt from this man will never ever go away. unless I make them go away. and the only way to do that is NOT to dwell on them,in ANY way. besides the fact,i realized that he didnt care then,he sure as hell isnt gonna care now...good,bad,or indifferent. so why bother??
besides,i kinda always eventually ended up with the theory that "silence is golden".it really makes people wonder what the hell you are up to.