View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 07:56 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
sarahlynnl

Originally Posted by bebubbles
That is a great post. I am also in an emotional abuse relation. I am so tired I have want to leave five times just this year and can't seem to. I love him to death but am sooooo tired of the arguing and the"he's always right" syndrome.

Sometimes I feel as though more of my marriage was filled with this abuse than I will allow my brain to remember for I blocked a lot of it out and when you get to where you have had enough you will leave him.

I feel sorry for the woman the ex is going to marry for he will do the same thing to her and the only reason I don't tell her is that I had to file assault charges against him and we are divorced and we go to court when he is married so I'm wondering if she even knows and if so I'm sure that he has lied to her but I'm not going to worry about her for I'm still working on me.

He had me down so low that I didn't even want to get out of the house for I felt as though I didn't deserve to go anywhere are do anything and just know starting to do things and working on getting more money out of him for he didn't claim all of his income when we were getting our divorce.

Hugs!

Thanks for this thread! Why do we block so much of what happened to us with them?