View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 06:12 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
GettingBy

Just wanted to update you all on this past weekend. I took all of your wonderful advice, and put it to action! I spent Friday night working on the baby's room... got LOTS done (actually finished it all up by the end of the weekend!!). We got up Saturday morning, and I mentioned to B that I wasn't comfortable helping him work on the bathroom. All the work that was left was heavy labor stuff, stuff that no pregnant woman should be doing. I suggested that he call his step-father and see if he could help us out... and HE DID! B actually called, asked for help, and his step-father was WONDERFUL about the whole situation (the in-laws have a very good understanding of my husband and how he works, or actually doesn't work! Ha-ha!). They got the toilet in, the tub in, and most of the trim work done! I have a COMPLETE working bathroom once again! *****o!!

I got home from work last night to a new door, trim work finished, and curtains hung. I was free to get the rest of the house cleaned. Finally all the construction dust is GONE!!

Mama's happy again! :-)

Thanks for all your help!
-Shannon