Old 04-26-2006, 11:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CodeMaster

Would like to tell ex thanks, would that be evil?

I am in heaven with my girlfriend, my work has been overflowed with business, and I am getting stronger then I've ever been from my workouts. All this happiness and strength I felt I could never have got had I still been living in misery and allowing myself to be with someone who never got me a gift on vday, xmas, my birthday, nothing. My self esteem mustve been (still probably struggling at times) so low to allow that.

About one year later since no contact with her, a year later from my harshest fall of life, Destiny sent Spirits my way and I can tell you everyday is living a dream come true.

I sometimes get so happy I have thoughts of thanking her for making me learn the things I needed to see, thank her for leaving, I was never strong enough to leave her, and when she left, it SAVED MY LIFE and blessings came pouring in, Spirits lifted me and cried for me.

But deep down , I know its probably wrong to do so... though I keep having thoughts of it, I feel so thankful, and sometimes I wonder if its the right thing to do.

To never take **** again, and to tell those that give you **** to **** themselves. I dont take **** anymore, I've changed, but sometimes I wonder if I should tell those that gave me **** in the past, to **** themselves as a last goodbye message.

I think its wrong, but sometimes I think its justified and maybe it'll bring more peace to my heart? I really dont know, my wills never been this strong before and I'm determined to make it in this life living life to the fullest....

Loves to all