Thread: Is it safe?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 08:05 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Thank you EddieZ, helpus, and SaTit. I didnt take anythng yet. I will check into more options for a more peaceful rest. I havent been having to many problems sleeping until lately. I did catch some sleep today. I guess I'll take it when I get it. And SaTit, I definitely think you hit it pretty good when you talked about step work. While I sleep I feel alot of fighting, depression and fear even thou I cant remember exactly why. And when I wake up I feel exhausted and depressed. I usually am one of them people that is pretty happy when they first wake up. So yeah, I think I really need to get to work on that step work more than what I have been. And helpus, thank you too for the help. Please be extremely careful with what you take. Like Eddiez said that alot of your medications will not clue us in on if its habit forming or potential side effects like it may be habit forming. Eddie, I will keep coming back to this post to see what you found. I dont mean for you to have to bring your work home with you. I know your a pharmacist and I appreciate all the input.