Thread: Grateful!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 05:58 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
2stop
~Author of My Life~

I am very grateful today........

For my LIFE
my children who teachme all I REALLY need to know!
for my husband..who is working with me on our marriage...
supporting me writing a recovery book! He ACTUALLY told me he thinks it would be a best seller!!!! HE DOES believe in me.......I had been believing he hated me.......As I have come to understand though...he was hurt more
than I could bear to believe about my addiction years...........the suicide attempts....the days of paranoia and hate and rage....and sickness.while he kept on working........kept on doing the next right thing.kept telling me zI coudl make it........he was threatened at first by my recovery process
I now drive........I leave the house.....I am trying to build a career and contribute financially..........I voice my opinions......I stand up for myself.I don't pop a pill and retreat.................
he has been scared I would leave him.........he lives in great physical pain....and ha shis own emotional issues also......it isn't all about mE......
I have hope for my marriage today!!!!!!!!! That brings tears of joy.........I love my husband sooooo much. We are talking civil to each other.......

Just got off the phone with him and he was sharing some tips for my research.....how to get money to do so.........
HE LOVES ME!! He was just scared.........and I was too busy to shut my mouth.and allow him to adjust to the new me........he is gone all week so
we have basically a long distance relationship.........he couldn't come home this weekend.......it's hard for him.....very hard.

Had to share that............I am just amazed at what love and understanding can accomplish.