View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 06:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
2many2count

Six day drunk and I made him leave....

Today started off as usual he was snoring still at 12 noon and I had 5 kids in the house. My daughters friend spent the night. We had a really rough night last night and I was so exhausted from that. My daughter was on her computer (on the internet) and my baby(2) cut the phone line with something...I still don't know what really happened. Anyhow, I rode to Wal-Mart to get another phone line and when I got back he was trashed. It just went through me like a rocket. I was so angry that I didn't speak to him. He kept trying to talk and I ignored. I'm really tired of kissing his A$$. Anyhow, he got mad and turned our kitchen table over and food went everywhere. I went for the phone and he came after me. My daughter ran down the hallway and said Let go of my mother, Quit it. Leave her alone, I mean it! So he turned to her and pushed her across the room so hard and I decked him! Then he threw a plate up against the wall and punched the deep freezer. I called his Dad and told him to come and get him or I was gonna have his BUTT arrested which I still may. This only happened about an hour ago and its not totally sinking in yet.
His father came and got him and that was the end of that. I do not feel upset right now. I know he's not gone for good but I'm calling his psychiatrist in the morning and I may have him committed for a few days. I just can't take much more stress. It's feels like I am the mother of 5 kids instead of 4. I'm 31 and I'm starting to feel way older than that. I have dark circles under my eyes from no sleep and I feel like a zombie.

Thanks for letting me share. It good therapy for me.

2many2count0