View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 05:31 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Change4life

oh my God that guy sounds like a complete jerk. Shallow doesnt fully cover it. He is not only mean to you he is also very direspectful. If someone ever told me they wouldnt hang out with me anymore because I gained weight hose would be the last words they ever spoke to me. If they decided to try and talk to me I would completely ignore them. Who does he think he is Mr. GQ? Before trying to restart a relationship, you have to remember there was a reason you broke up in the first place. You deserve so much better. This may sound a little weird, but consider yourself lucky that he was mean to you, because now you can let him go. You dont need to take his attitude and insults. It really pisses me off when people are mean to one another. If he couldnt be nice he should have never offered to help. Sure he did help you, but he also hurt you. Take care of yourself, and keep the negative people OUT of your life. Also remember you cant change people you can only change the way you react to them. I know I am still all f;'d up , but the only person I have ever mistreated was myself due to my inability to let the drugs go, but I am really working on it this time. I always heard the statement" I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, but now I am finally starting to feel it. I am soooooo tired. Iam sorry to hear that someone hurt you. You have always been very kind to me, and you deserve to be treated kindly.