Thread: Got a question
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 05:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
constant

JT

Ya I did smoke for 19 years, quit in 98 so I do know what you are talking about. I had to go cold turkey and change lots of other things to stick to it.

There has been a 12 pack in the fridge for weeks not just one beer. A buddy of his came by about a week into his 30 days and wanted to fish behind our house. My hubby went down with him and drank water while his friend had a few beers. He left the rest
(a least 8 or 9) in our fridge.

He seems to be back to the calm person that he has been for the past month, and he only had the one beer. He said he is feeling better now that he isn't drinking all the time. Won't commit to no more (except liquor) said he might want one or two every now and then. We will just take it one day at a time and I will refuse to be sucked into any of those bashing arguements with or without the drinking!

Thanks Prettywoman, I do think he is thinking......some of it is good, but the other must be that demon that makes him drink! He is quick to fly off the handle, gets very loud and foul mouthed. We have talked about it and he does very well for a while, but then he blows! I think physical excersize would help relieve some stress, but we all know what I think is irrelevant!

Thanks for the input.....have a good one, I am off to the gyno.....YUCK, Constant