View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 06:24 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
GeorgiaPeach

Thank you guys. I am going to look into the nar-anon for myself but I feel that I need to know what he is going through as well. I know how I feel and I will go to nar-anon for myself but by talking to others who know what he is going through I feel that I can help him even more. He won't talk to me about it much at all. He gets mad when I ask him anything about it. He told me last night that his back was starting to bother him again (the reason he started taking pills in the first place) and that he felt bad because what he is taking now is the least amount he has taken in years. I was so proud of him on Monday when he didn't take any and he was really in such a good mood but Tuesday, Wednesday and probably today he has taken 2 in the morning and by the afternoon he is moody (more mean) than when he didn't take any. I guess I am telling myself what needs to be done, huh? He has to come off of them completely! I know this is going to be a long hard road and it will be physically harder for him but it may be mentally harder for me, which is worse, the mental stays with you forever as long as you remember it. Just frustrated I guess but being able to let it out helps my stomach which until yesterday had been in very tight knots and making me sick, you know, stress. Thanks for all of the advice and support!