View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 02:20 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
megamysterioso
One brief hour...

Thanks Guys! Yes Patty, I think you are all close. I guess I am sort of detaching and like Cynay said, not "detaching with love, but just detaching" LOL. As Sunshine stated too, I think part of it is just getting tired of complaining about the same ole' issues. There is nothing for me to complain about really. It's like I'm not even annoyed. I just kind of look at AH's actions these days and take it all in for what it is. "That's him, he won't change, I don't expect him to change, accept it or leave-your choice." Not to say that I'm accepting the unacceptable b/c I'm still kind of searching what exactly IS my "unacceptable".

I think I'm soul-searching a lot. I'm really not all-consumed with the addiction aspect of this relationship. I'm more thinking of the bigger picture. As Sunshine also said, mega is thinking about mega LOL! What do I want to be doing in MY life 5 years from now?? Where do I want to be living 5 years from now??? It's like I've been mentally been putting together a "5-year plan." I remember in job interviews being asked this question and I always had some generic answer like, "working with this company and advancing into management" LOL . I never really gave that any thought. Now, I think I'm actually taking this question seriously. 'Bout time I grew up huh????

Thanks Jazz and Ayers . I hope that our "deep thoughts" pay off for us too Ayers. It can't hurt us really. I think it just means that we are more focused on ourselves and less affected by our AHs.