View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 09:26 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Paul83

Hey Valari!!!!! So glad I caught this thread I want you to know that you have my prayers and my support (as much as an online medium will allow right lol). I think DWI hit it right on the nail, a lot of us are struggling every bit as much as everyone else - though sometimes we may not show it. I am iffy on advice because giving that too often has been a flaw in my character for a long while, but if it's support you need I can honestly tell you I have been there and fight to stay up here every single day. Once I accepted humility and shook my pride off my shoulders things began to get better, more honest and more real. I also just simply can't find the time to post here as often as I'd like, this NA forum alone carries as many people as my entire metropolitan fellowship lol. But in all seriousness I truly hope you can find your way back here and discover that all of us really DO care, the internet just sometimes projects the act of absense as the act of not caring, entirely untrue. You'll be in my prayers tonight. Paul