View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 02:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wingsfree

Originally Posted by golf99
Hang in, this site will show you the way...I KNOW.
Amen (((golf))) I couldn't have said that any better.

Hi (((Valari))) and (((Charlina))).....my name is Denise and I'm an alcoholic. I don't usually venture in this area, but this thread caught my eye today. I've been coming down because of Vic, who's been so supportive with others and is needing help today, like everyone here. He's been walking on a thread I've been on a long time.....the Don't Quit thread in the new comers up top, anyone is welcome to join the gang there, their all very supportive and then some. I'm happy I've come down. I feel bad you feel this way, SR is really a good place, please be patient.

SR has suffered a great loss recently, I think it's slowed things down a bit. One of our huge lights has dimmed for the time time being, everyone needs time to grieve for her loss (((Miracle * Trish))) her light will always shine bright, people just need some time is all.

I'm not into clicks never have been, I go where ever talk to anyone who wants to talk to me.

Anyway I wanted to welcome you to SR, it is a good place, type your heart out Valari, people will soon respond, give it time ok. Keep reading also that's a big help.

((((((Valari)))))))) I care

Wishing you all the best in your journey to sobriety.....hugs Denise