Old 06-02-2003, 01:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sunshine71
Paused

Angry What? Am I supposed to be playing hide-n-seek???

I am really pissed off right now. I just found empty beer cans stashed ina dresser drawer. Does he think I am stupid???

My husband has been out of the house for three weeks, and after getting kicked out of his siters he came home 2 nights ago, and said he has going to give it 100%. Well, the first night I knew he was drinking, and I was pretty damn sure of it last night. Now, I know for sure. He went to the store to get near beer and was gone way too long. What the hell is the point of that crap anyway??? It still has alcohol in it! The worst part of all this is that I was NOT looking for beer cans. I was doing HIS laundry and putting his stuff away. I feel like I was just slapped in the face. He looked me in the eyes last night and told me he didn't drink.....ha! This deception is killing me. Does he really think I don't know when he is drinking? Or is he so ashamed of the drunk he is???

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I want to just scream right now or maybe even cry. He will be home in a couple of hours and I don't know if I can not say anything. I need you guys.