Thread: I Am Not Safe!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 10:36 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Kellye C

Vic, I was going to respond to this yesterday. When you did your original post, you talked like it was a foredrawn conclusion that you were going to do this and you were going to smoke it with him. Like just the fact that he asked you meant you were going to go back out. Today's post sounds better but I'm still worried about you. I wouldn't give this guy any explanation. I would stay as far away from him as possible. I love the idea about sharing about this at a meeting. Let this loser know that you aren't going to be his dealer. If he wants it that dang bad let him risk his own life and freedom to get it himself.

Just because somebody asks you to do something doesn't mean you have to do it. You are NOT a loser! You don't have to use over this. If you choose to that's one thing but you don't HAVE to. Dig down deep inside yourself and remember how good it felt to be clean and know that you CAN do it again. You just have to want it more than anything else.

Pray your *ss off, stay close to the winners and get the heck away from this LOSER!!!

I don't want to see you use this to set yourself up for failure. You are worth more than that and you owe yourself so much more than that.

Hugs,
Kellye