Thread: Co-Dependency
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 11:13 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
not alone
Paused

msmom, i'm sorry to hear about your husband. I can only imagine what you have gone thru
You sound wise, and you are right...we can only control ourselves. Its just so damn frustrating we you see the one you love destroying their loves and they dont realize it or say they dont care. Argghh!!!

Brittany, I sympathize with you. I understand what you are saying about being there for your boyfriend. Thats how I feel about my husband. It was in our vows 'sickness and in health' I took that seriously

Unfortunately, he left me 2 weeks ago. Claiming he will be back, but he know says he doesnt want to come back to me. We have never spent this long apart in our 5 years together. It is so hurtful that I tried all I could to stand by him, help him, support him and HE is the one that bails on ME! Saying he could no longer stand the fights over his use and lies

I hope he forgives me and puts it in perspective. Maybe he will realize that no loving wife could have stood back, watched and said nothing. Maybe he will see that it was a vicious cycle that need not happen again

I sit here and hope
na