View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 06:12 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
_If_

Buzz, Golf and Margo -

Thanks for your input. I had never heard of kindled effect before, but that has piqued my interest. I have cleaned up from Crystal 7 times now, and YES each time was harder (except for some odd reason, this time was fairly easy... not sure why). However, I know each time I went back to it, I was "instantly addicted". I remeber years ago, when I could party all weekend, then get to work on Monday and not even think about it again for a couple months. After I have been clean for a while now... I convince myself that I can do that same thing again... NOPE... I pick up the pipe, take a pull, then it is all over, the next thing I know, it is 8-10 months later and I am outta $$. NOT THIS TIME!

Anyway, I bet that has a lot to do with how he got here this time. Right as we were cleaning up, the dentist perscribed him 20 vics (5mg only), but I think that was all it took. We are looking more deeply into the Suboxone route at the moment. There seem to be several threads both for and against that one.

I appreciate all the info, and Margo, thanks, I will post over the the experts forum. Thanks much & God Bless!