View Single Post
Old 05-31-2003, 08:55 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Gypsygirlmom
Paused

**********{Meg}}}}}}

I am so sorry for your loss, and I know God blessed you with your precious angel for whatever his reasons are. And you are special and worthy all by yourself!! You are a very special person! Don't you forget it!!!

I'm sorry your friends are so insensitive. I think Smoke had said, it wasn't the friends tragedy, therefore wasn't as huge to them. Altho, I guess if they were there for you then, and not self centered, I would think that they would still be there for you now. I think as we grow and change, sometimes it is time to move on. God puts people in our lives for whatever reason, and we learn from them and gain whatever it is that He wants us to gain. But as we grow, perhaps we have learned all we can and it is time for new experiences and friendships in our life. I have a lot of old friends who are not in the same place as me any longer, we have outgrown each other (alot of them are still stuck back in the partying) but recently I have realized that now I have all kinds of new friends, esp. in the program, that have replaced the old, and my life is much richer.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Tons of Hugs to you)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))