View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 09:50 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
JustFedUp
Paused

And btw Just Tired, I do have a friend I do have a friend who understands this "warped existence". I swear an angel sent her to me and me to her. From the day I met her (we work together) she's had a HUGE effect on me. I am soooo not an emotional person, but even before we fessed up that we were living with "A's", I'd be in her office bawling my eyes out because some little demon did something really awful to my child, and she'd be in my office because some little demon did something to her kid.(aka, to save the confusion, demon=bratty little kid that did something really rotten to my/her kid)

We just sort of had a bond. I just can't even explain it. Well a little over a month ago she told me that her and her husband seperated (after 20 years together), which threw me for a loop because her life (to me) just seemed so perfect. Then we got to talking as to why, and it was because he was an alcoholic. It just sent chills through me, because her life was my life and we just never talked about it. (we're all so good at hiding it). She is one amazing lady. I sent her the link to this forum. Not sure if she's read it or not. We'll get around to discussing it eventually, but she's like me, we're not big "talkers". But what's nice is the daily "how ya doin?". And when she says that I know exactly what she's asking, no one else does, it's just the typical "hey, how ya doin." But we both check in on each other and make sure all is well and if not, we try and find a way to at least make that one day a little better for each other.

So there! :p I'm not really Miss Bitter. LOL