View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 09:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
JustFedUp
Paused

Just Tired, I didn't mean it at all to be "harsh" (although I'm always blamed for coming off as harsh). It's truly not my intent. I guess I've never been very eloquent in my ways.

My usage of "warped existence" is by no means a slam on anyone. We DO live a warped existence. Friends or no friends, our lives are not as we wish them to be, due to circumstances beyond our control. That IS warped, and it ticks me off to no end that I can't just fix it.

As far as my friends go, I can't expect them to understand what I'm going through, I can't expect them to "be there" for something they cannot possibly comprehend. It goes both ways for me and my friends. I've got a friend "in love" with the biggest man ***** that ever existed. I can't understand that existense no matter how hard I try. It's not in my nature, it's just who I am. We all as human beings have thresholds of tolerence to which no one can understand except for others that have that very same threshold. Know what I'm sayin?

And I swear I'm not bitter, LOL, I'm the least bitter person you'll ever meet in this world. I just hit it head on and make lemons into lemonaid (actually I shove those lemons down my shirt, cause I need all the help I can get! LOL)

I do apologize if I come off "harsh" or "bitter" it's really not the intent.

Was just tryin to help darnit!