View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 08:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
JustFedUp
Paused

Hey Meg. I've learned one very important lesson in my life and that's for the most part, people are in your life due to what you can "give" them, and how you can make their life interesting, better, etc... I try not to be that way myself, but we are all that way really. I mean, look at all of us here. We're here because we have some need for each other. None of us would ever really be a circle of friends without this warped existence that we are forced to live by our A's. People in general suck, they really do. It's dog eat dog and everyone is out for themselves. Most of us on here don't really live by the "dog eat dog" motto, due to our nature as "pleasers". I've simply just come to terms with it, and I can't change my nature to try and "help" people, I'm just trying (and somewhat succeeding) to understand that I'll never get back what I give, because it's just not in the nature of "takers".

Am I making any sense?

Lastly, please yourself first and foremost be sensitive to yourself and your needs, cause God knows honey, ain't nobody else gonna be!