View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 09:08 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
equus

Thanks you guys!!! I've just got back from brilliant but very demanding training - I was in overdrive from start to finish. I'm now totally cream crackered!!

I think I'm trying not to react to this too much, just to have been made aware and now perhaps keep my eye on things too for a couple of days. We've had another bit of bad news today. We thought we had finally found a life insurance company that didn't ask too many questions - we got a letter today clearing them to ask his doc about lots of things including alcohol abuse and half a dozen other questions which aren't good. I guess that's why they don't bother with questions to us!! This insurance is through the mortgage broker so I haven't a clue if being refused would effect the mortgage - either way no life cover, no re-mortgage!!

My job stress is extreme right now, I'm tired as I'm typing and things will look better rested, but right now I'm happy that I'm not flipping out. I think this will pass too, I'm just balking at the thought of going with it while it does! D has got more tools now, the fact he told me before I really noticed shows that, between us we'll figure out how to use whatever we've got for whatever we face.

I just don't want it to be hard.