View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 10:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Aquiana

Hmmm... well it's all food for thought I guess. I suppose there's no way for me to really know besides going to find out and that's not an option for me. The way he describes it is that it sounds more like a fellowship of sorts. He said they do go to the steps every once in a while but generally they do alot of talking. Sometimes that's all they do in the meetings if someone has had a particularily tough couple of days. It doesn't really sound like the kind of thing you're describing......He's attending something for sure because he is getting some of the info right. He doesn't read, believe me he doesn't unless it's a newspaper, so it's not coming from there.

I should probably stop thinking about it so much. I can feel the old prying/snooping instinct coming on so pulling away is probably a better plan. His son and I are out of it still at the moment so I guess it's only his loss if he's still drinking and/or refusing to get help with it. I'm making it my problem again. I will keep the info somewhere in my mind though.