Thread: Freaked out...
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 08:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
meshell

Freaked out...

I am new to this concept of seeking support via internet. I just left my boyfriend yesterday 350 mi. away after a really bad vacation weekend which culminated with him vomiting blood/alcohol all over himself and his bed while sleeping in our hotel room. His choking on his vomit woke him up as it did me. After he finished what he started in the bathroom, he showered and crawled back into the same spot on his bed-yuk. That was 6:30 am on Saturday. I was fortunate to have another friend there to give me a ride home. When I left him at midnight on St patty's day he was slamming his special recipe of white russians (pure double shots vodka and kaluha with a splash of skim milk) and he was not back to the room when I finally slept at 2:30am. My initial impetus of joining this forum was to find out more about the physical issues of what has happened. Who am I kidding? I need help with this co-dependency stuff and leave this madness, once and for all. Any suggestions of sites/forums/ etc? I truly don't have the time or want to go to meetings in town. I am spread so thin with my time. All comments welcome.

Last edited by meshell; 03-19-2006 at 08:47 PM. Reason: rewrite sentance