Old 05-29-2003, 08:02 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Hangin' In
Southern through and through

LOL...okay, alright already, Ann! Darn, you are just NO fun! If I admit the birthing process is over then I don't get to whine about it anymore! Geeze, I never knew people in recovery were so outspoken and opinionated (me excluded, of course...lol.) Maybe I should have EXPECTED these responses since I did come to a message board and ask ya'll's opinion?

(Hmmmm. Note to self: "Hangin, Don't ask for advice if you don't want to listen." )

Ann, when is read the last line of your post it reminded me of what I used to say. Heck, I STILL say it. "Don't make me stop this car!"....

Ok, I WILL take ya'll's advice and I'm taking it to work with me. I work with Mr. Hangin' In. (I'm the boss, he just doesn't know it...lol.) I just hope and pray I don't get confused today.

"Hello, HANDS OFF THE ADDICT , uh, er, I mean, good afternoon, Mr. Hangin' In's Office. Oh hello, Mrs. Snodgrass. What? You say Mr. Hangin' In didn't return your call yesterday? Hey, what can I say? I'm POWERLESS. I say don't worry about it, Mrs. Snoddy baby. Just LET GO AND LET GOD. But I'll speak with Mr. Hangin' In regarding those papers you want us to draw up. And in the meantime, DON'T GET ANY ON YA!"

Yep, I think this just might work. And if it doesn't, well it at least it won't be the same ole boring day at the office....