Old 05-29-2003, 06:00 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Hangin' In
Southern through and through

What do you mean Rehab's don't want MAMA'S (my) input? Well, what in the heck is wrong with them????? Don't they know that I went through the valley of the shadow of death to give birth to this youngin' and that I've watched her grow for near 21 years and that I know things that she needs, that I just KNOW, KNOW, KNOW?????????????

A friend helped me see that maybe I wasn't totally in the wrong yesterday. I called the rehab place to talk to them about what THEIR program offers and to share with them what aspects of that program I/we felt would benefit our daughter. Afterall, we have lived with her for 20 years and have seen where she needs help....ie. budgeting and managing her money. That was asking about their program, NOT working my daughter's program. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Now that I have that clear in my mind, I will clear it up for my daughter and the counselor IF the counselor and I ever have reason to talk again. She's hoping NOT, I'm sure....LOL
(Can see her now. Phone rings, she looks at caller ID. "OH NO! NOT HANGIN' IN AGAIN!!!!!!!!"... )

But on the other hand, ya'll convinced me that I just need to back off. (Dad gum it, why did I have to ask ya'll's opinion?...lol)

So ya'll being the good friends that you are, which one of you wants to glue my fanny to this chair and take my phone away? I don't do the 'sit back and do nothing' thing very well either, Lyn...

Hey, ya'll don't ALL have to rush forward for this job!.... I see JT heading toward my fanny with a hot glue gun...YIKES!!!!!