Old 05-28-2003, 08:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
lyn_blossom78

(((((((Hangin' in)))))))))))

Stupid Counselor! Now why would they relay that tidbit of information--did they think it would HELP her recovery! They did not have to tell her you called! Geesh!

I think you explained it well to your daughter, when you talked to her, and I'm sure she understood.

Now, as for the book........... Personally, I think we should have all received one that starts out with how to change diapers without getting anything on you, and ends with when they take your car keys away and start driving you where you need to go........ This is not an easy job! And, did you ever wonder why they expect the little darlings to sit behind a steering wheel, with a fresh new picture of themselves on their driving permit, and you shaking like a leaf on the passenger side? How many good drivers do you know? How many bad drivers do you know? Well, those bad drivers are teaching their kids to drive--without a book! Yikes!

I think JT gave you some good information. I know I'd be tempted to call, I'm not a very good "sit back and do nothing" kind of person, so I sure can't fault you for calling--though I'm sure everyone would say to sit tight. Don't beat yourself up. Just have patience that God will take care of it. You are in my prayers.

Lyn