Thread: NA and poker
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 07:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dane5679

NA and poker

ok so i have a question... i have an idea of the answer but need some feedback... My ABF is living in a 3/4 house... has been clean for about 4 months or so... well he and the guys he lives with have been spending alot of their free time with poker/ poker games, online poker, you get the idea. Anyway with the online poker none of these guys have bank accounts so they cannot put money into netteller to send to their poker accounts. They have the money etc. but no means of transfering it- my ABF and his friends wanted to know if i could send it through my bank account... i figured once or twice (it wasn't alot of money and wasn't a big deal) well i did this about three days ago- since the 1st time i've probably made 4 or 5 transactions for them. And they are CONSTANTLY online playing poker or in a group playing- I'm pretty sure this is wrong and have started getting pissy with my ABF because i said he should be working his steps more and recovery rather than subsituting his addiction- ya'll are probably going to yell at me i'm guessing so i guess let me have it...