View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 05:13 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
roses2005
((( ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY )))

Originally Posted by Beachbabe
Last night he said "Well, I see you havent messed with those pills". I said, "Why would I? Im in recovery? It sure must be hell trying to control me now that I have a functioning brain, huh?"

Then I said "Oh yeah, and if there was a small part of me that didnt already hate you it no longer exists because as far as Im concerned, bringing the pills here was like putting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger.

To bad for you it didnt go off, huh? I just started rubbing his face in my sobriety rather than having MY face rubbed in my addiction. Seems the tables have turned.

Yes, I was the one that my husband freaked when I went clean. I always knew he had 'issues' with control but not until I got clean did I realize the extent. Never knew him clean. I do now and like him less than when I was using.

He is a pouty, juvenile, miserable, childish, mean, nasty, pathetic, selfish control freak that might control when the house payment goes out but short of that, he aint my damn Daddy and I have let it be known. Quit to his dismay. He is like a lil high-schooler that just got her period... a little bitch. Has the little man complex which doesnt mesh well with a strong woman. If I fart, it makes him feel inferior. Unless he can get a better one out but never wins. Not my fault God gave me guts and nads.

As far as him not knowing about me or addiction, I leave these pages up literally all the time. He reads them to pick **** to bitch about but thats cool at least he reads it. So, I dont say anything here I havent already said to him unless its because I just havent gotten around to it hehe.

*flips her ol' man off*
You sound like youve got it together! good for you, and Im not being sarcastic either. My husband doesnt know what to do with happy, healthy Jennifer, but he certainly knew what to do with sick drug addict Jennifer.
Now he's forced to look at himself, and his flaws, and is slowly but surely figuring out that he is soooooooooo far from perfect.
There were so many things that were acceptable to me when I was sick and using, that are unacceptable now. Again, good for you and your new backbone (or so to speak!) Keep on keepin on beachbabe! Jennifer