View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 04:28 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Beachbabe

Oh! Forgot to tell you... my biggest problem since getting clean is I can only sleep in 3 hour intrivals. Oddest thing, since he brought those pills home (maybe coincidence) I have gotten past that and now sleep from 12 am til 6! Yay! Huge deal for me because now life feels more normal... like others, I mean.

Anyway, the point Im trying to get to is now I am sleeping all night and HE is now up pacing as I was for the past two months. I guess it is true... what comes around goes around.

Seems his scoring screwed with his life, not mine. Ouch, thats gonna leave a mark.

You know... I have a parrot. Wings arent clipped. She is my best friend. I take her everywhere with me and she never flies away. Why? Because she knows I love her and will always take care of her. We go to the old folks home and she reminds the elderly ladies they are 'pretty girls' and just stays perched where ever I put her.

I would too be like my bird if he wouldnt hold on so tight. I'd never fly away and always trust he would be there to keep me safe.

Sad part is for both of us, he doesnt have the courage to allow me to have wings. Therefore, he and I will never know the love and trust that comes with being fully flighted.