View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 03:54 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Beachbabe

Last night he said "Well, I see you havent messed with those pills". I said, "Why would I? Im in recovery? It sure must be hell trying to control me now that I have a functioning brain, huh?"

Then I said "Oh yeah, and if there was a small part of me that didnt already hate you it no longer exists because as far as Im concerned, bringing the pills here was like putting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger.

To bad for you it didnt go off, huh? I just started rubbing his face in my sobriety rather than having MY face rubbed in my addiction. Seems the tables have turned.

Yes, I was the one that my husband freaked when I went clean. I always knew he had 'issues' with control but not until I got clean did I realize the extent. Never knew him clean. I do now and like him less than when I was using.

He is a pouty, juvenile, miserable, childish, mean, nasty, pathetic, selfish control freak that might control when the house payment goes out but short of that, he aint my damn Daddy and I have let it be known. Quit to his dismay. He is like a lil high-schooler that just got her period... a little bitch. Has the little man complex which doesnt mesh well with a strong woman. If I fart, it makes him feel inferior. Unless he can get a better one out but never wins. Not my fault God gave me guts and nads.

As far as him not knowing about me or addiction, I leave these pages up literally all the time. He reads them to pick **** to bitch about but thats cool at least he reads it. So, I dont say anything here I havent already said to him unless its because I just havent gotten around to it hehe.

*flips her ol' man off*