View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 02:09 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
spacegirl

I agree with everybody else beachbabe. He is being incredibly insensitive and if I were you I would just flush them - if he really did need one then that's just tough luck! He should have thought of that before being so insensitive and potentially damaging your recovery. I wonder if he secretly wants you to fail so that he will have power over you or feel superior in some way? Maybe he's threatened by your strength this far?

At any rate, if you do decide to confront him I would flush the pills first so that if you get into an argument with him and get upset then they aren't there while you are feeling a bit down.

Good on you for posting here and not giving in! You are so strong and it was a wise decision. My advice, for what it's worth, is to flush them first, then tell him to never do that to you again that it simply isn't fair.

I'm not suggesting that you should confront him. Only that if you do, I'd get rid of the pills first. At best he's being insensitive, at worst that's just downright nasty!

Well done girl! Good for you for staying strong! We're all on your side!