View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 01:00 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Kahlia
Putting it all together

OH, He Is JUST So NOT Getting It......

I had an abusive boyfriend while I was going cold turkey off Dilaudid and Mophine...TOO MUCH FUN...However, my choice to use those little suckers in the first place AND to being with THAT Ass too. I got clean and still had a WHOLE bottle of Dilaudids that I found a month later in my desk drawer....the nice guy that he was, he told me that I should just Put Them UP ON the Desk and Look At Them And See If I could KEEP from Taking Them....Good acvice, HUH????? I told him this....." I have a NEW game.....YOU do not know the rules, so YOU cannot play". He did not EVEN get it. He said "what the F**k is wrong with YOU???? I said "You can't play". It went right over his head. then I flushed the Dilaudids.....I suggest you tell your main man the same thing and then flush those babies........OH, then HE went out the front door after I threw ALL his clothes in his car and said, "one of the rules is "you are OUTTA HERE!!!!!!"....he was gone!!!! Too COOL. I was a NEW person ,I have now been clean 6 years......life is GREAT........PEACE, girl........Kahlia